Sunyata Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FORUM TIBET 
Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay’s Statement on His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s 80th Birthday Celebration

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sunyata Index du Forum -> Sunyata -> DALAI LAMA
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sunyata

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Juin - 13:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay’s Statement on His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s 80th Birthday Celebration Répondre en citant

http://tibet.net/2015/06/sikyong-dr-lobsang-sangays-statement-on-his-holiness-the-da

Today is the 80th birthday of an extraordinary leader.

On behalf of Tibetans inside and outside Tibet, happy 80th birthday to Your Holiness the Great 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet. Thank you for your leadership and for your lifelong commitment to your contribution to human happiness and promotion of universal responsibility, to foster religious harmony worldwide and to safeguard Tibet’s culture and environment.

Your Holiness, you have authored over 100 books and traveled to over 60 countries. You have received the Nobel Peace Prize and over 150 international awards for having inspired the world through wisdom and compassion.

Nobel laureates call Your Holiness as the super laureate. But lesser known are your other contributions. Your Holiness, you are a true democrat. Deeply loved and respected by your people, you have empowered us with democracy and hope. You are an environmentalist who speaks on global warming, climate change and Tibet as the third pole which is a major source of rivers in Asia. You are an advocate of equality and justice who speaks strongly against the growing gap between rich and the poor.

Your Holiness, you call yourself a simple Buddhist monk. But for people around the world, you are the beacon of hope and light to all the people. For Buddhists, you are the human manifestation of the Boddisattva of compassion. And above all, for Tibetans, you are the life and soul of Tibet.

Your Holiness, may you live many many more years and continue to shine as the luminous daylight. On behalf of the Tibetan people, Buddhists all over the world, and millions touched by your message of peace, happy birthday, Your Holiness the Great 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.

Sikyong’s Welcome Greeting to the dignitaries at His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s 80th Birthday Celebration

A great honor and a privilege to have with us His Excellency Dr. Mahesh Sharma, as our Chief Guest. He is here as the Honorable Union Minister of Culture and Tourism and Minister of State for Civil Aviations. I really appreciate your gesture.

I also welcome my friend Mr. Kiren Rijiju, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, for taking time out from his hectic schedule to be with us here as a devotee to celebrate the 80th birthday of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

I welcome the Honorable Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh, Mr. Nabam Tuki for gracing this event and leading the largest 45 member delegation along with my dear friend Mr. Pema Khandu, Minister of Tourism and Water Resources, and Urban Development in the state government of Arunachal Pradesh. I welcome Ms. Viplove Thakur, Member of Parliament from Himachal Pradesh. The Honorable Chief Minister of Sikkim, who could not attend this event due to prior commitments, has sent us a message of greeting.

I also welcome Mr. Ed John and representatives from the Canadian First Nations Leadership and Chinese friends from all over the world.

My heartfelt appreciation to everyone of you for your valuable presence on this historic moment. All of you being here on this joyous occasion send a powerful and positive message to all Tibetans around the world. Your presence will inspire millions of Tibetans, Buddhist followers and admirers to follow and rededicate themselves to His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s message of peace, non-violence and justice.
_____
Dans la plupart des pays, les citoyens possèdent la liberté de parole. Mais dans une démocratie, ils possèdent encore la liberté après avoir parlé.
André Guillois

Sunyata
http://sunyat.free.fr

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Juin - 13:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sunyata Index du Forum -> Sunyata -> DALAI LAMA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation